10 Reasons to Use a Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home
If you’re considering selling your home now or in the future, don’t do it alone. There is no guarantee of how fast you will sell, or how much you will sell for, however, you have the best chance of selling quickly (and for top dollar) when you work with a real estate agent.
10 Reasons to Use a Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home:
- Local Market Knowledge: An experienced real estate agent will have their finger on the pulse. Make sure to hire someone that is familiar with the ins and outs of the neighbourhood and sales history.
- Competitive Home Pricing: Overpricing, or underpricing, your property could potentially cost you – an experienced real estate agent can help you to arrive at the perfect listing price for your home.
- Online Marketing Strategies: Buyers are online, but you have to be able to reach them. Find a real estate agent that is ahead of the curve when it comes to online marketing to ensure that you’re reaching as many potential buyers as possible.
- Target the Right Buyers: Overall traffic at your property isn’t everything. Find a real estate agent who knows how to determine who the right buyer will be, and how to reach them.
- More Money: Everyone wants to sell for the most money possible. Studies show that hiring a real estate agent to sell your home will net you more money than trying to sell it yourself.
- Negotiations: Buyers will usually have their own real estate agent to negotiate on their behalf – you want to make sure you have a real estate agent that has experience negotiating for their clients to get you top dollar.
- Identify Challenges: A real estate agent can help you spot challenges ahead of time to ensure the transaction is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- Tips to Improve: An experienced real estate agent can offer advice and guidance on what to do to your home prior to listing it for sale (we even have a checklist for sellers to help them get through it!).
- Network of Agents: Most experienced real estate agents have access to groups of other successful agents within their market so that your home will be top of mind to more than just your own real estate agent.
- Trusted Recommendations: An experienced agent will have many helpful recommendations that you’ll need along the way (mortgage brokers, lawyers, inspectors, etc).
If you are looking to sell your home in the current market, or in the future, it’s important to have an expert real estate agent on your side.
If you are looking to purchase or sell a property in the current market, or in the future, it’s important to have an expert on your side. Get in touch with The Condo Group Real Estate, reimagined as Island Realm Real Estate, Ltd.for more information at 250-382-6636.
Come meet your Condo Experts, and visit our modern new office, designed to enrich your buying and selling experience, located at 102-3645 Tillicum Road, Victoria, BC. In the meantime, search through thousands of listings in the Greater Victoria Area here.